Here at Adirondack Region Chriopractic we treat neuromusculoskeletal injuries and conditions related to...
- muscle, ligaments and tendons
- and more!
Injuries to these areas may be caused by:
- Whiplash- Injuries to the neck caused by the sudden movement of the head backward, forward, or sideways is commonly referred to as "whiplash". Whiplash can occur during sporting events, slips, falls or automobile crashes. Most auto-related whiplash injuries occur when a car is stopped and occupants are unaware that they are about to be hit from the side or from behind.
- Carpal Tunnel- The carpal "tunnel" is formed by bones in the wrist. The median nerve connects to the spinal cord through openings between several bones in the lower neck. When these spinal bones loose their normal motion or position, they can cause problems in the fingers and wrist.
- Degeneration- Subluxation degeneration is related to the same process the body uses to mend a broken bone. The body attempts to fuse the adjacent spinal bones together. Degeneration is how the body responds to improperly functioning spinal joints.
- Disc Problems- Because they are attached to the vertebrae, discs do not slip, but they do tear, bulge, herniate, prolapse, and dessicate
(For a more detailed and extensive list of injuries and causes of pain click here.
Copyright 2006 Back Talk Systems, Inc. (800) 937-3113 (303) 277-9990 www.backtalksystems.com
We provide a wide variety of chiropractic treatments and services!
- cold laser
- therapeutic ultrasound
- T.E.N.S. - Electrotherapy
- decompression traction
- therapeutic massage
- interferential stimulation
- custom foot orthotics by The Orthotic Group